as of 1/22/2021 at 2:31 PST - 2 JPCS remain with flap, 1 remains without flap
Genuine Crye Precision Jumpable Plate Carrier 2.0 in Multicam Tropic.
Available now. Ships within 1 Business Day of order for free.
- 1x JPC 2.0 In Multicam Tropic
- 1x AVS Flat M4 Detachable Front Flap.
- Does not include armor , patch, or mags.
Extremely Limited Quantity.
Limit 3 per Customer. Orders over three will be cancelled.
The JPC 2.0™ is a lightweight and minimal armor vest designed for maximum mobility, weight savings, and packability. At just over one pound for the entire carrier, the JPC 2.0™ offers a variety of configuration options to suit an operator’s needs in terms of protection, modularity, and comfort. All AVS™ detachable front flaps are compatible (sold separately). It features our SKELETAL™ CUMMERBUND system with our patented Integrated Attachment System that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund. This system sheds unnecessary weight and bulk while improving overall ventilation. Patented, see WWW.LWPATENTS.COM.FEATURES
- Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
- Hidden vertical webbing loops on front carrier supports detachable chest rigs
- High performance stretch material that allows for plates of varying thickness
- VELCRO® brand panel on the front of the carrier allows detachable MOLLE or mag pouch front flap
- Zippers along the sides of the back carrier for zip-on panels
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment that provides maximum adjustability and allows for chest expansion as needed
- Webbing loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support back panels
- Drag handle that supports up to 400 lbs.